More+ Central Park, Bristol
- Richardson Barberry acquired a prime 40-acre site in Avonmouth, Bristol.
- Phase 1 – five speculative mid-box industrial units, totalling 174,500 sq ft – are due to complete Q2 2019.
- Located on the south-west’s premier logistics location, the development will provide the final industrial phase of the already highly successful 350-acre Central Park. It will comprise 11 buildings ranging in size from 13,200 sq ft to 126,000 sq ft.
- Central Park boasts several major occupiers including The Range, DHL, Amazon, Lidl, Farmfoods, Davies Turner and CHEP.
- Pilkington Automotive Glass have agreed a 10-year lease on Unit 11; a 13,500 sq ft trade counter unit at a rent of £8.94 per sq ft – a new record for the region.